Photo: Brooke Courtney Photography
Always a bridesmaid, never the bride?
Well, ladies, we have two words for you… “Galentine’s Day” – it’s simply, YOUR day.
“It’s only the best day of the year. Every February 13th, my lady friends and I leave our husbands and our boyfriends at home, and we just come and kick it, breakfast-style. Ladies celebrating ladies.”
– Leslie Knope of “Parks and Recreation.”
So, ditch all of the men in your life and plan a night out with your closest friends!
Or, let us give you some ideas on how to throw the perfect Galentine’s Day party at home. To begin, you will need all-things pink. And, wine… lots of wine!
Pink, wine, sweets and good company – it’s a recipe for the ultimate “Girls Night In!”
OK, here are 10 of our favorite Galentine’s Day ideas:
10. Let’s start with these Conversation-Heart Brownies… Yum!
Photo: Gimme Some Oven
9. Check out this Sweetheart Punch! So cute.
Photo: Made to be a Momma
- 8. What’s a Galentine’s Day party without a cocktail? This coconut-strawberry daiquiri is the perfect thing to sip on while making memories with your gals!
- 7. And, this Pink-Starburst Cocktail… because we’re all guilty of going for the pink starburst first!
Photo: Happy Food, Healthy Life
6. A simple way to make a heart backdrop with heart-shaped paper plates — What a cute way to capture the night!
Photo: Francois et Moie
5. Look how simple these Heart-Shaped Cupcakes
Photo: Tastes Better from Scratch
4. How cute are these S’mores kits?
3. White chocolate drizzled over popcorn… Yes, please!
Photos: Gimme Some Oven
2. These “tic-tac toe” game bags are super fun & cute!!
- Pink or red nail-polish favors are the cutest way to let your gals know how much you love them this Galentine’s Day!
Happy Galentine’s Day, ladies!
Xoxo, Randi’s girls